- Fast laminating speed of 19" per minute
- 12" throat for wide sheets
- Compatible with 3 and 5 mils pouches
- Easy to use control panel for easy set-up for both pouch size
- Cold settings for heat-sensitive pouches
- 90 seconds warm-up with both visual and audible alerts for indicating its completion
- Jam Alert feature to notify users about paper jams
- Intelligent™ Power off feature turns the machine off if not used for minutes
GBC Fusion 3000L Laminator is a high-efficiency laminating product ideal for professional use. It features some of the best capabilities and innovative features that make laminating easier than ever. Its exceptional speed of 19" per minute and 12" throat are its highlight qualities that give customers a great deal of flexibility with the range of documents they can laminate. To complement this variety, GBC Fusion 5000L is built to work with 3 and 5 mils pouches. The machine settings for either pouch size can be easily done through a single touch using the touch control panel. Furthermore, a button is also included for cold mode, which can be used if the pouches are sensitive to heat.
Fusion 3000L laminator has a quick warm-up time of just 90 seconds so no time is wasted in waiting. There is a green light signal, and a beep, to indicate that the warm-up has completed. GBC 12" laminator also expertly handles paper jams because of its Jam Alert feature. This feature alerts users of the jam through a beep, who can then press the release button and manually take the jammed pouch out. GBC laminators are also highly designed to save power; there Intelligent™ Power off feature automatically turns them off if they are not in use from 30 minutes, drastically decreasing energy wastage.