- Martin Yale 1501X Automatic Paper Folder designed to neatly fold papers of 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14" in different ways with sheer precision
- Recommended paper weight for this machine is 16-28lb/60gsm to 105gsm
- Gives a fantastic output by folding 7,500 sheets per hour
- Manual feeding enabled where the feed table? bypass can easily handle stapled sets of up to 3 sheets
- Easy setup and user-friendly operation
- Gives folded paper output in three shapes: letter, half-z, and double parallel
- Wide feed tray capable of holding up to 150 sheets at a time
Martin Yale 1501X AutoFolder is a handy way to do the tedious task of paper folding most comfortably. Any kind of paper except the glossy ones can be folded with this machine, either the users are dealing with the 3.5'' x 5'' sheets or the larger 8.75'' x 14'' legal papers. 1501X AutoFolder can work fast enough to fold up to 7,500 sheets in one hour if the paper specifications are strictly followed. The basic standard folds like letter, z-fold, half fold, and double parallel folds are easily executed with the exceptional features with 1501X. Users can also obtain custom folds by adjusting the fold plates as desired.
The Martin Yale 1501X also features a strong and wide feed tray that can support up to 150 sheets that need to be folded for some specific purpose. The folded papers are then collected in the drop down container that keeps the folded stacks organized. Martin Yale 1501X is amazingly light-weight and durable. It can fit into any space provided due to its flexible dimensions of 24''x15''x16''.