- 18.9” cutting width
- 3.15” maximum stack height
- Semi-Automatic, dual-button cutting operation
- LED display for precise position of back gauge
- Automatic clamping system
- LED Laser cut line for accurate cutting
- Manual, spindle-guided back gauge with length scale on side and markings on hand crank
- Common paper sizes marked
- Mounted on stand with underneath shelf for comfortable work
- A range of safety features including front and rear safety covers, safety lock, blade changing tool etc
- Hardened steel, heavy-duty blade
There is no better paper cutting option than the Formax Cut-True 27S Guillotine Cutter, which outclasses its competition with its automation, ease of use and remarkable cutting capabilities. It can neatly cut stacks as wide as 18.9” and as high as 3.15” with a swift movement of its hardened steel blade.
Formax Cut-True 27S has a dual-button electric cutting blade; this means that operators need to press both buttons to initiate cutting, eliminating chances of accidental cuts. An automatic clamping system is installed that makes sure paper is held firmly during cutting. For precise placement of the stack beneath the blade, various features are included: spindle-guided back gauge with sensitive hand crank, LED screen displaying back gauge position, bright red LED cut line and calibrated side scales. With all these augmentations to accuracy, there simply is no chance for misplaced cuts with Cut-True 27S Semi-Automatic Guillotine Cutter.
Fellowes Guillotine cutters are always designed to maximize user safety. Hence, this machine has been equipped with front and rear safety covers, safety blade change tools, main switch and a blade lock that is opened with a key. To ensure no physical strain is caused in bending and constant moving around for stacks, a sturdy stand that has a comfortable height and a storage shelf is also included.