- Laminating speed of 41” per minute
- 6 roller mechanism for great laminating
- 12.5” throat capacity
- Quick machine warm-up of 3 minutes
- Pouch thickness can be from 3mils to 10mils
- Speed and temperature adjustable settings for every project preference
- Reverse mode for easy handling of jams
- Auto Shut-off feature to prevent overheating and damage to machine parts
Fellowes Proteus 125 Laminator has laminating quality unparalleled in its market, and this is exactly what makes it the best addition to any office. Its 6 roller mechanism is testament to the efficiency this product brings in official laminating.
The Fellowes Proteus Laminator can laminate at a speed of 41” per minute. This coupled with its 13” throat and maximum laminating pouch of 10mils give users the flexibility they desire. Practically all kinds of documents from business sized cards to larger posters can be laminated effortlessly through this machine. A convenient control panel is included that is used to set suitable temperature and speed for specific documents. To aid in this process, a detailed settings guide is imprinted on the body that shows the right settings for different paper types. Proteus 125 Laminator warms-up in just 3 minutes so it is work-ready soon after turning on. To prevent it from remaining on for long periods when not being used, Auto Shutoff feature is included. Furthermore, mistakes in feeding can cause misalignments in the pouch and documents. If such inconsistencies occur, operators can use the reverse mode so the document is returned to them.