A hole punch is a tool specifically designed for punching one or multiple holes into documents for making them easier to bind. Usually 3-hole and 2-hole punches are available in the market but single-hole punches can also be found for personal use. For large-scale punching requirements, there are other hole puncher versions such as electric models, manual desktop models, and heavy-duty manual models. These hole punch sets are easy to pair with screw posts and ring binders to ensure quicker and professional binding. Even with these simple tools, you can find accessories that add to the quality of output these hole punches provide.
- Swingline GBC® Optima® 20 Electric 3 Holes Punch Systemwas $296.55 Special Price $133.16
- Swingline GBC® Commercial Electric 3 Holes Punch Systemwas $437.77 Special Price $210.39
- Swingline GBC® 3230ST Electric 2-3 Holes Punch/Stapler Systemwas $448.59 Special Price $235.14
- Swingline GBC® High Capacity Adjustable 2-3 Holes Punch Systemwas $494.30 Special Price $240.09
- Swingline GBC® Extra High Capacity 2-Holes Punch Systemwas $573.25 Special Price $283.55
- Swingline GBC® Extra High Capacity 3-Holes Punch Systemwas $647.29 Special Price $303.58
- Swingline GBC 350MD Medium Duty Electric 3 Hole Punch Systemwas $681.65 Special Price $360.44