Akiles ProLam Plus 230 Pouch Laminator
- Akiles ProLam 230 pouch laminator with dual color Metal cover and a sleek look
- Wider throat (about 9.1") for a hassle-free pouch feeding
- Features special Silicon Rollers that can apply lamination even without any carrier in place
- Metal Gears ensure that extra strength is provided to the entire setup throughout
- Continuous operations are guaranteed with the Forward / Reverse Switch
- Heat / Cold Switch available for laminating at both temperature extremes
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) makes the machine operation convenientand Gradual Temperature Control keeps the temperature under user’s control
- Equipped with Dual Heat System for even heat spread over the document to be laminated
- Light indicators that alert regarding different power statuses
- Backed by 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
The Akiles ProLam 230 is another efficient and user-friendly member of the Akiles laminator family. It comes with bigger and better laminating performance and some of the enhanced features that are not available in an ordinary in-house laminator.It features an exceptionally 9.1" wide throat that lets the smooth inflow of the pouches for lamination. Its metallic looks and metal gears supporting the setup make it more heavy-duty overall. Moreover the dual heat system keeps this Akiles pouch laminator well above the lot. Combined action of heated plates and rollers ensures that the lamination is even and immaculate to the maximum.The ProLam 230 pouch laminator also holds 1-year warranty giving you the ultimate confidence of flawless lamination results at all levels.
|Akiles ProLam Plus 230 Pouch Laminator
|16.75 x 8.5 x 4.5
|Heated Roller System
|2 Hot/ 2 Cold
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)
|Throat Capacity (Inches)
|Number of Rollers
|Heat-up Time (mins)
Q: For how long am I entitled to warranty?
A: Akiles Pro-Lam plus 230 comes with a one-year warranty.
Q: Does this unit require carrier prior to laminating tasks?
A: Akiles Pro-Lam Plus 230 provides the flexibility to laminate with or without, although laminating with a carrier is safer.
Q: How long does this machine takes to warm up?
A: As this unit is used for heavy duty laminating jobs, therefore the appliance requires 5 to 7 minutes to heat up.
Q: Difference between Akiles Pro-Lam Plus 160 and 230?
A: Akiles Pro-Lam plus 160 and 230 have different throat capacity and dimensions although they offer identical efficient and effective laminating jobs.