GBC® Fusion™ 5100L 12" Laminator
- GBC Fusion 5100L Laminator is ideal for large size office use
- Processes up to 4 pouches per minute with ease
- Vibrant color LCD screen makes the operations of GBC Fusion 5100L more interactive
- Intelligent Jam Alert System™ is in place to ensure the lamination continues without hindrance by alerting with a beep and auto-reversing the stoppage if any
- Starts off efficiently by warming up in 1 minute only and alerts the user when done
- Features a 4-roller setup for completely wholesome results
- Gives exceptional output with 3, 5, 7 and 10 mil thermal pouches
- Intelligent Pouch Thickness Detection™ helps in configuring the machine automatically as per the thickness of the input
- Unique Cold setting enabled exclusively for pressure sensitive pouches
- Intelligent Auto Power Off™ saves the life and energy of the machine by turning it on standby after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Fusion 5100L laminator gives the lamination job a new dimension, making in-house lamination work easier than ever! It has the capacity to process 4 pouches of up to12" each at a great speed. Its warm-up time of 60 seconds makes this machine quite efficient for daily use. This version of Swingline laminators is intelligent enough to figure out automatically the thickness of the inserted pouch and can save energy by turning the machine off when it is not in use. Swingline GBC 12" laminators recommended to employ 3 to 10 mil thermal pouches for optimal results.
|Product Name||GBC® Fusion™ 5100L 12" Laminator|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||5.12 x 7.37 x 22.62|
|Heated Roller System||2 Hot/ 2 Cold|
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)||10|
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)||47|
|Throat Capacity (Inches)||12|
|Laminator Type||Pouch Laminator|
|Number of Rollers||4|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Country of Origin||China|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Heat-up Time (mins)||1|
Q: For how long is the product warranted?
A: The product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Q: How do I clean my GBC Fusion 5100L laminator?
A: You may have to run sheets occasionally in order to clean GBC 5100L.
Q: Does the GBC Fusion 5000L 12" comes with a temperature control function?
A: Unfortunately, GBC Fusion 5100L does not contain adjustable temperature settings.
Q: What is the difference between GBC 5000L and 5100L?
A: GBC 5000L and 5100L are both extremely efficient laminators with almost the same specifications apart from that 5100L grants you the experience of intuitive menu selection and provides you professional controls for an upgraded laminating experience.