- Spinnit EBM-2.1 featuring the E-Z Glide table system with pattern bars for smoother drilling experience
- Offers a release lever at each side of the table for convenient operations with both the hands
- Presents adjustable side stops that keep your output aligned and manageable
- Requires no special setup preparations and operates in a user-friendly way
- Comes with five patterns for multi-hole drilling
- Features 5/16” drill bit that makes drilling hassle-free
The Spinnit EBM-2.1 Single Spindle is an innovative yet simple drilling machine for processing a 500-sheet ream of paper with unmatched quality and accuracy. It can drill through up to 2-inch stack of papers with ease. It comes with an E-Z Glide table system with special pattern bars which facilitate movement from hole to hole for making multi-hole drilling a possibility. It comes as a sleek bench model that can be accommodated anywhere. You can also find a release lever positioned at both sides of traversing table. In terms of durability, this Spinnit paper drill is surely a smart investment as it will perform drilling functioning for years unflinchingly. Although it is a single-spindle drill, but it provides versatile output with its four different drilling patterns for multi-hole drilling. For ensuring a hassle-free drilling experience, this machine comes with a Sharpening Stone, a Chip Clearer, a 1 ounce bottle of Spin-Eze Drill Bit Lubricant, and a 5/16" Diameter Paper Drill Bit. You can also accessorize the unit with Drill Strips and Style A 2-Inch capacity Hollow Paper Drill Bits. In short, Spinnit EBM-2.1 paper drill has double the functionality than a normal paper drill which can be experienced at the most affordable price.