- Martin Yale W18 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer designed for in-house trimming jobs sorted out professionally
- 3/4" thick wood base with non-skid rubber feet to hold the setup firmly in place
- Through-hardened steel blade for unmatchable precision in the cuts
- Trimming capacity of up to 20 sheets at a time
- Materials like paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles can be processed with Martin Yale W18
- 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers for measured trimmings
- Finger guard covering the entire blade for extra protection against accidental damage
- Patented automatic blade latch helps apply the cuts in a controlled fashion
- Torsion spring helps keep the blade upright when being used
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle for keeping the users’ hands stress-free while operating the machine
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
The Martin Yale W18 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer comes as another proud variant of the Martin Yale Paper Trimmer series. The Martin Yale W18 can trim a wide array of materials with considerable ease. Each cut is applied according to proper measurements marked on the 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers. It also features the standard safety features of Martin Yale to keep up its philosophy of user-friendliness. The W18 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer has been warranted right from the Manufacturer to let users stay confident while opting for Martin Yale products. Users can claim for the damages anytime within the period for which the warranty is valid.
Q. Which materials can it trim?
A. This machine can adeptly trim paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue, and textiles.
Q. Does it ensure safety of the users?
A. Yes, it allows perfectly safe operations to the users. For that, it features special safety provisions including patented automatic blade latch, a finger guard, and torsion spring.
Q. How can I make the blade work longer?
A. The blade is self-sharpening and made of steel, two major reasons that make it highly durable. For increasing its longevity, you can use Trim-Ease Blade Lubricant that will also make its working smoother than ever.