- MBM 1071 Tabletop Trimmer with Solingen steel blade for professionally accurate trimming
- 1071 is ideal for narrow-strip cutting function
- Has the capacity of trimming up to 40 sheets with superb speed
- Can provide a cutting length of up to 28 1/2"
- A sturdy hand clamp and a separate blade handle for comfortable handling of the entire process
- Features transparent Lexan® safety guard for adding safety to the setup
- Precision side guides available and marked in inches and a detailed metric system for guided cuts
- Adjustable back gauge and front gauge
- Capable of dealing with the lightweight input as well due to the fold-away paper supports on the front gauge
- Detailed table imprinted on the device for informing users about the standard paper sizes
- Features a strong cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle
- Has non-skid rubber feet that keep the setup sticking to the same place safely
MBM Triumph 1071 Tabletop Trimmer is an efficient member of MBM trimming machine family with the capacity of processing up to 40 sheets with uniform high quality results. It presents the Solingen steel blades that are characteristic to the MBM trimming products and are durable enough to perform the function with incredible precision for years. The machine entirely has metal that gives each of its components strength and stability. Its transparent Lexan® blade guard is there for enhancing the safety of the users while they are operating the 1071 Tabletop Trimmer.
Q. What is this trimmer composed of?
A. MBM Triumph 1071 consists of the following components: Knife guard , Paper clamp , Knife guide , Knife carrier , Side lay with measuring scale , Back gauge , Locking screw for back gauge , Front gauge , Extendable paper supports , Calibrated knob for front gauge , Locking knob for front gauge , Collapsible extension table , Foot clamp
Q. What is the identification label for?
A. The original identification label helps you claim under the guarantee. Therefore, it should be there on the machine at the time of making the claim.
Q. Is the blade self-sharpening?
A. No, the blade needs to be removed and re-sharpened when it gets dull.