- MBM Triumph 1058 Tabletop Trimmer for quick and adept trimming in minimum time
- Features Solingen steel blade that can be re-sharpened as and when required
- See-through Lexan® safety guard that serves as a shield over the blade while it cuts
- Separate hand clamp for getting firm control over the inserted paper during the operation
- Independent blade handle for better blade management
- Features precision side guides and metric system for carefully aligned trimming
- Lockable back gauge for greater precision
- Lockable calibrated rotary knob for adjusting the front gauge as desired
- Fold-away paper supports for convenient handling of lighter stock
- Table details the standard paper sizes that can be utilized
- Strong metal frame to support the setup
MBM Triumph 1058 Tabletop Trimmer is a hassle-free way of trimming large stacks of paper with unmatched precision. It features a sleek design and efficient specs that make this Tabletop Trimmer an absolute knockout. 1058 is highly capable of cutting thick stacks smoothly to deliver a fine product ultimately. Its flexible back gauge, precision side guides and metric system imprinted in inches allow for neater and well-measured cutting. Up to 40 sheets can be processed with incredible speed and reliability with 1058 Tabletop Trimmer. There is also an adjustable front gauge with rotary knob and accurate scale for more precise trims. MBM 1058 has automatic blade guard that ensures to cover the blade during all cutting movements for making the operation safe enough.
Q. Can this trimmer process thicker material like book board?
A. Yes, it can trim through stuff like book board but this action will decrease the life of the blade.
Q. Are its parts easily available?
A. Yes, they are available with the manufacturer. You can buy directly from the manufacturer or ask your vendor to get a quote for you.
Q. Being a tabletop trimmer, can this unit fit any given space easily?
A. Although it is a tabletop trimmer, but it requires adequate space for installation. So, limited space is not suitable for this machine.