- MBM StichFold With activated clinch,a Wire-fed stitching system that falls easy on the pocket
- Delivers 100-pager booklets with exceptional speed
- Has high compatibility for collators
- Control panel tailored to the convenience of users with push button controls
- Unique magnetic stitching heads that allow adjustable operations
- Powered exit conveyor for transfer of the booklets from the processing to the storage station
- Safety checks available in the form of transparent safety access covers
- Activated clinch, and on-line corner/side stitch gate ensure the booklet bottom to have a flat staple
- Optional trimmer available that operates at a speed of 2300 sets per hour
MBM StitchFold wire stitch bookletmaker features the wire-fed stitching system that delivers professional booklets without heavy costs. Users can work with this machine without any maintenance over a long term. Even the wire spools don’t need to be replaced. It is designed to collaborate with different collators to ensure maximum functionality.
MBM electric wire stitcher has plenty of features that eliminate the hassle of manually measuring the booklet for placing the staple. The machine performs the task on its own. The StichMaster is furnished with heavy-duty clutch and bearings that provide firm grip to the entire setup. The good thing is that even the beginners can run this machine with ease due to its one-step threading. An optional activated clinch and on-line corner/side stitch gate are the specialties offered by this MBM StitchFold machine.