- MBM GoCrease AutoAir Creaser with 7" color touch screen display for easy configurations
- Features the efficient Air feed system that processes input at a speed of up to 3000 letter-sized sheets per hour
- Possesses a large work table and working width of 420 x 594 mm /16.5" x 23.4" that’s most suitable for A2 paper
- Features two channels for fine creasing and delivers high-quality anvil perforation
- Equipped with strong metal waste drawer that serves with durability
- Unit is mobile due to the mobile table
- Ensures easy maintenance due to its exchangeable creasing, perforating, and punching tools
- Optional rotary perforating & cutting tools available
- Optional wire punching tool 3:1 & 2:1 pitch, 3:1 pitch with calendar punch available
- Available with 8 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek, and Czech).
The MBM GoCrease AutoAir Creaser is designed to operate with an air feed system that allows the machine to work consistently well for all sorts of paper ranging from 80-400 gsm, delivering up to 3,000 sheets per hour. It has a vibrant 7" color touch screen display featuring job program storage, pre-set fold types of 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, gate, and book cover and a batch function. The GoCrease AutoAir Creaser is capable of fine creasing with two widths of creasing channels and provides superb anvil perforation. Users can even deal with wire binding and calendar production with its exchangeable punching tools. The optional rotary perforating & cutting tools coming with MBM GoCrease Creaser add to the versatility of this machine.