MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Folder
- MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Paper Folder making paper folding expedient with its easy push-button operation.
- Presents a folding capacity of up to 7200 sheets per hour and allows up to 150 sheets to be loaded
- Features digital control panel that makes configurations a breeze
- Equipped with a Programmable counter with batch and total functions
- Facilitates quick setup with the color-coded fold plate graphics that guide the movement of paper stops
- Features powered exit conveyor and exit tray extension that help keep the folded output organized
- Hassle-free machine management with the automatic stop activated once all input has been converted to output
The MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Paper Folder is the next level of the very famous 93M from MBM. This friction feed manual folder comes with greater convenience and smart looks to meet with the needs of a huge customer base. Its biggest convenience lies in its digital control panel and push-button operations, both of which make the machine setup and configurations completely under users’ control. The MBM tabletop paper folder can speedily load in up to 150 sheets that are processed at a rate of 7200 folded pieces per hour.
The MBM 98M paper folder is equipped with other functionalities like Test Mode, a separate lock plate for roller protection, programmable counter with batch and total functions, color-coded fold plate graphics for facilitated setup, and other great things to go for. With MBM 98M, there is much more value you can add to your folded documents than what is possible with any other folding machine.
|Product Name||MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Folder|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||16.75 x 25 x 14|
|Fold Type||Letter Fold, Half-Fold, Gate-Fold, Double Parallel Fold|
|Paper Weight (Gsm)||16-80|
|Paper Size (W" x L")||4 x 5 - 8.5 x 14|
|Type of Folder||Manual Set-up, Manual-Feed|
|Fold Selection Setup||Manual|
|Warranty||90 day limited warranty on parts, excluding wearables|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Power Supply (Volts)||120v, 60 Hz|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Feed Tray Capacity||150|
|Manual Paper Feed Capacity (up to sheets)||None|
Q. From where can I get the reference for my folding tasks?
A. If you want more accurate references for folding the input, then color-coded fold plate graphics can surely serve the purpose. It will make the paper stop placement more accurate.
Q. How can I prevent the output from spreading all around and creating a mess?
A. You won’t have to put in any extra effort for that. The powered exit conveyor and exit tray extension keep the folded sheets organized in a systematic and accessible manner.
Q. Rollers wear off very quickly. How can I make them last longer?
A. This folder has a special lock plate that keeps the rollers separated and prevents them from deformation. In this way, the rollers stay in a good condition and work for a longer term.