- MBM 508A automatic paper folder featuring automatic 3-roller friction feed system
- Presents the convenience of up to 36 preprogrammed standard folds
- Allows up to 24 custom folds to be saved in memory
- Features the unique automatic feed table elevation for users’ comfort
- Equipped with paper feed pressure and separator pressure adjustment to ensure accurate input feeding
- Facilitates monitoring with its color LCD touch screen control panel with 4-digit addition and subtraction digital counter
- Features the extended exit tray, automatic conveyor and self-setting exit rollers that make the output manageable
- Allows input parameters to be measured and presented automatically
- Features the 508A paper folder single sheet feeding characteristic that makes it useful for a variety of paper weights
- Cross folding with auxiliary paper guide and convenience of loading/unloading from same side are available
- Keeps the users alert about the status of the machine with its audible and visual signals
- Skew and micro-adjustment dials available
- Sleek design with noise-free functioning
- Optional scoring, micro-perforating, and slitting units enhance the productivity
The MBM 508A Automatic Programmable Tabletop Paper Folder comes as a reminder of the quality assurance delivered by MBM to its customers in terms of paper folding. The MBM 508A is fully equipped for folding up to 14,400 sheets per hour and loading up to 500 sheets at a time. In addition, this MBM automatic programmable paper folder has loads of valuable specs incorporated that make this machine worth more than its contemporaries in the market.
Q. How can I determine the machine settings most appropriate for the paper size I have?
A. There is no need of doing this manually. MBM 508A has Automatic paper size recognition facility that automatically determines which settings will serve the purpose most optimally.
Q. How many jobs can I store in it?
A. Up to 24 custom jobs can be stored in its memory.
Q. How can I be sure of the correctness of my output?
A. There are double feed detection sensors that will detect the misfolded documents and help you separate them from the rest of the output.