- MBM 25 single spindle tabletop drill for fast and convenient drilling action
- Features 2-inch drilling capacity
- Dial that allows the users to select one of the 5 pre-set patterns
- The entire setup is easily moveable on bearings as per the requirements
- Self-centering side guides for greater manageability
- Quick-release clamp
- Features 5/32", 13/64", 7/32", and 1/4" drill bits
- The 1/4" bit accompanied by a sharpener and honing stone for high quality results
MBM 25 single spindle tabletop drillis a medium range paper drill that deals with wide variety of paper types with consistent quality and accuracy. Its weight of 36 pounds and footprint of 14" x 18" x 18" makes this device more adaptable and manageable. Its table has bearings over which it glides smoothly to the desired point of operation. MBM 25 tabletop drill’sdesign is sleek and safe so that the users feel at ease while handling all the components of MBM single spindle drill.
MBM tabletop drill has 2-inch drilling capacity and 5 pre-set drilling patterns that make drilling simple and handy. It employs self-centering side guides for making changes as and when desired. Different drill options like 5/32", 13/64", 7/32", and 1/4" drill bits can easily be accommodated. The 1/4" bit in particularcomes with a sharpener and honing stone for delivering polished results with each drilling action.