- Martin Yale CDS200 Slitter can easily cut 8.5” x 11” sheets into two CD jewel case inserts
- Handles sheet sizes of 24# bond or equivalent to 90gsm
- Incorporates self-sharpening cutting blades that work effortlessly for years without needing replacement
- Fast and smooth cutting producing 70 inserts per minute
- Incorporates perforating options that allow perforation along two side folds
- Ensures accurate cutting of cards with the help of adjustable paper guides
- Lightweight machine weighing only 35 lbs.
- Ideal for usage in quick print shops and business centers
The Martin Yale CDS200 Slitter is the intuitive business card slitter from the company that offers quick and convenient services in card production. The CDS200 follows a single step process in which 8.5” x 11” sheets are easily cut into two CD jewel case inserts. These inserts can be easily perforated along two side folds and the machine an easily handle sheet sizes of 24# bond or equivalent to 90gsm. Furthermore, the Martin Yale CDS200 allows the production of up to 70 inserts per minute that accounts for up to 4200 inserts in a single hour.
With the support of perforating the CD jewel case inserts, the CDS200 Slitter allows users to have great functionality in making fast CD slits with its phenomenal benchmark speed. Compactly designed and speedy with its single pass operation, the Martin Yale CDS200 is ideal for businesses, quick print shops and any departmental use.
Q. Does it handle glossy paper?
A. No, CDS200 does not work with glossy paper.
Q. What sort of blades does it have?
A. This machine offers semi self-sharpening blades.
Q. What is its cutting and perforating capacity?
A. Martin Yale CDS200 Card Slitter can cut and perforate up to 4200 sheets per hour.