- Martin Yale BCS410 Desktop Slitter/Scorer that makes card slitting neater and organized like never before!
- Perfect to be used in offices, stationary shops as well as in homes
- Operates according to a simple two-pass process; first pass ends in two strips of 3 ½”x11” while the second pass can turn 5-up sheets into 2”x3 ½” cards
- Possesses semi-self-sharpening cutting blades that remove the hassle of repeated maintenance and repairs
- Separate scoring and perforating workstation for keeping the work organized
- Adjustable paper guides that hold the sheets in place and avoid waste of material
- BCS410 can operate continuously without breakdowns with stacks up to 5/8" thick being fed in
- Capacity of cutting 300 cards/minute
The Martin Yale BCS410 desktop card slitter is a wonderful and compact card slitting/scoring machine that bases its operation on a two-pass cycle. At the end of both the rounds, what the users get are neatly cut and organized cards of uniform shape and size in the form of well-managed stacks. What makes Martin Yale BCS410 different from the other card slitters is an exclusive workstation for scoring and perforating. With this station under control, making tent style business cards, occasion cards, coupons or tickets out of plane sheets is a matter of few minutes. BCS410 Desktop Slitter/Scorer serves the need for cutting professional business cards in lesser time and without following any lengthy setups.