- Martin Yale 620RC Manual Cuttercapable of cutting any paper sheet up to 18.5” in length and up to 3.4” thick
- Equipped with an efficient battery-operated cutting line to define the path of operation
- Capable of processing up to 800 sheets in one round
- Manual back gauge with greater and controlled precision
- Manual paper clamp that gives sufficient pressure for easier stack handling
- Adjustable legs that can help change the level up to 1 1/2"
- Standard English and metric rulers for cutting according to set standards
- Accompanied by a metal stand that can be assembled and when required
- Covered blade that keeps the operation safe and blade is fixed firmly at a place
The Martin Yale 620RC Manual Cutter is an efficient manual cutting machine that can cut paper sheets up to 18.5” in length and up to 3.4” thick. It features a capacity to cut 800 sheets of 20lb paper at a time. The 620RC comes with a manual back gauge that is a sound mechanism for measuring the paper to be cut accurately. Its convenient battery-operated cutting line gives a well-defined position to the users where they can apply the cut.
The 620RC Manual Cutter also comes with a decently designed steel table with adjustable leveling feet that allow the users to adjust the height of the setup to their comfort level. The unique cutting blade of Martin Yale 620RC is nicely covered to ensure that the operator can handle the machine with confidence.