- Martin Yale 1632 Automatic Letter Opener suitable for mid-size to large businesses
- Possesses a processing capacity of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour
- Features enclosed blades for safe operations
- Features foldable catch tray for convenient storage
- Non-skid feet provide stability to the entire setup
- Works best with the standard size envelopes
- Cuts the envelopes 1/8" or 0.125" wide
- Light weight machine, only 11 lbs., allows greater convenience
- Envelopes in the form of stacks, 1 ¾" tall each, can also be processed with Martin Yale 1632
- Enhanced user convenience with automatic paper feeding process
The Martin Yale 1632 Automatic Letter Opener presents a quick solution for medium to large-sized businesses, easing their letter opening process and saving their time and resources. It conveniently opens stacks of letters up to 1 ¾" tall with continuous feeding system ensuring that the work continues with no hindrance. The 1632 automatic letter opener can open standard size envelopes at a fantastic speed of 7,000 envelopes per hour.
The 1632 letter opener also ensures users’ safety by enclosing the blades completely within the machine’s layout. There is a wide catch tray that takes no space due to its foldability. This letter opener is equipped with non-skid feet and weighs only 16 lbs., both of which ensure that the setup remains portable but installs stably wherever placed. This letter opener is undoubtedly a user-friendly and cost-efficient option for the businesses that wish to save their resources and time for more important tasks.