- The Martin Yale 1217A, an outstanding invention of Martin Yale that has enhanced folding capacity with a magnificent speed of 10,300 sheets per hour
- Equipped with a conveyor delivery system and pre-emptive jam features, like removable tables and reversing switch
- Has ability to provide the following fold styles: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, and right-angle and baronial fold
- Can accept and handle up to 5 stapled sets of sheets through the feed table bypass for the selected fold style
- Easily manages a total weight of paper stack from 60GSM to 244GSM
- The 1217A further lets the users have customized folds offered in 2 fold ranges
- Conveyor belts available that arrange the folded material for easy management
The Martin Yale 1217A Automatic Paper Folding Machine is the larger member of the Martin Yale paper folding machine range and features new and unique features for better and effortless paper folding. It presents an efficient conveyor delivery system and many other pre-emptive jam features that make it more coveted among similar products from the competitors. Precision has been increased and errors decreased with the enhanced drive system. The most recommended paper size for this machine is 11 3/4" x 18". 1217A Automatic Paper Folder can be used to fold any kind of non-glossy paper into letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, and right-angle and baronial fold.