- Lassco Wizer CR-50B offering a sturdy bench model for tough corner rounding jobs
- Recommended to be used with a wide variety of interchangeable cutting units (1/16" to 1-1/2" radii) with a maximum cutting depth of 1/2"
- Comes with one standard cutting die (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2") of users’ choice
- Designed to deal with paper and plastic products adeptly
- Presents shear action cutting for ensuring refined corners every time
- Features spacious table size of 9" x 18" for accommodating larger input
- Comes equipped with a wooden top-plate that adds to durability
- Works well with Standard, Special and Large size corner-rounding cutting units
- Backed by 90-Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Lassco Wizer CR-50B manual corner cutter offers the same high-quality corner rounding with a twist. It comes as a durable bench model with a table size of 9" x 18". It allows the machine to manually cut larger pieces of input with more accuracy and comfort. Its wooden construction leaves it like new after every session of corner rounding, hence increasing the machine’s longevity. This Lassco Wizer corner cutter features the ease of working with interchangeable cutting units (1/16" to 1-1/2" radii) with a maximum cutting depth of 1/2". It allows greater variety in the sizes of round corners available. Users can ask for the die of their choice to be added to their package. Options available are 1/8" radius, 1/4" radius, 3/8" radius, and 1/2" radius. For extra sense of security, users now have 90-Day Manufacturer’s Warranty at their disposal, hence making CR-50B corner cutter worth their consideration.