GBC HeatSeal H600pro Pouch Laminator, 13" Max Width
- GBC HeatSeal H600pro that sets up a perfect laminating platform in just 4-8 minutes
- Laminates speedily up to 25 inches per minute
- Comes with variable temperature and speed control offering greater control over the process
- Features one-touch key pad with LCD readout for more interactive configuration
- Possesses a reverse switch to prevent blockage and jams during the process
- Features a system of four heated rollers that ensures even lamination
- Accommodates document width of up to 13" with ease
- Gives exceptional results with pouches from 1.5 to 10 mil and mounting boards up to 2mm thick
- Also laminates pressure sensitive pouches professionally with its cold setting
- Offers a ready light showing the time to start the machine
- Holds a limited 1-year warranty
The GBC HeatSeal H600pro pouch laminator is a power-packed solution for high-quality lamination at all levels. This GBC pouch laminator installs in no time and warms up in 4-8 minutes only. Its one-touch keypad and a LCD readout present machine’s settings in a compact way for ease of users. Documents up to 13" wide can be processed with perfection using this particular laminator. With even heat provided by the 4 heated rollers, documents get accoutered with a more refined finish. Users can also deal well with the pressure sensitive pouches using the cold setting, a feature generally absent in the ordinary pouch laminators. Moreover, the HeatSeal H600 Pro can give out up to 25" of laminated output per minute, helping you wind up your work instantly. Recommended supplies for this laminator are pouches from 1.5 to 10 mil and mounting boards up to 2mm thick.
|Product Name||GBC HeatSeal H600pro Pouch Laminator, 13" Max Width|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||10.5 x 15.25 x 26.75|
|Heated Roller System||4 Hot|
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)||10|
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)||25|
|Throat Capacity (Inches)||13|
|Laminator Type||Pouch Laminator|
|Number of Rollers||4|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|User Type||Medium Office|
|Heat-up Time (mins)||2.5 - 8.5|
Q: For how long is GBC H600 pro pouch warranted?
A: The product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Q: How to utilize cold settings for ultra-smooth results?
A: For smooth results, pressure sensitive pouches should be used for GBC Heat-seal H600 laminator.
Q: Does my GBC Heat- Seal H600 pro pouch Laminator require carrier for process?
A: GBC heat-seal H600 pro punch is especially designed for carrier free operation.
Q: Can I utilize mounting boards for GBC heat-seal H600?
A: Yes, you can utilize mounting boards or you may use the pouches in the range of 1.5 to 10 mils.