- Modularly designed Formax FD 7200-Special 4 with a processingcapability of up to 4,800 envelopes per hour
- Up to 500 sheets can be accommodated by the wide sheet feeder
- C, Half, Z, double parallel and no fold are the folds that this machine can apply
- Easily applies neat folds to up to 8 sheets in one go
- If there are 1/4" (6mm) thick mail pieces, they also can be processed with this amazing device
- Automatic Document Measurement feature enabled that smartly lets the FD 7200-Special 4 to adapt to the document dimensions
- A wide variety of programmable jobs to choose from
- Envelope feeder has the capacity for accommodating up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes and up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats
The Formax FD 7200 inserter can be defined as the next step in automatic inserting and folding technology with the magnanimous processing speed of up to 4,800 envelopes per hour and 2,000 sheets with no breaks at all. It boasts its wide 15" color touchscreen interface that displays a job programming wizard that further facilitates the users with their operations.
This Formax high volume inserter is efficient in reading different types of codes including the Single-Track OMR, Dual-Track OMR, 1D Barcode, and 2D Data Matrix Barcode. Once you have FD 7200 in your possession, applying the standard fold types to the documents will not be an issue any more.