- Formax FD 7200-Special 3F with convenient modular design
- Delivers up to 4,800 envelopes in an hour with consistent results
- Automatic Document Measurement feature enabled for quick determination of the input parameters
- Memory capable of storing unlimited programmable jobs
- Sheet feeder with a capacity for up to 500 sheets
- Envelope feeder with a capacity for up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes, up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats
- Fold types available include C, Half, Z, double parallel and no fold
- Folding capacity of 8 sheets of paper in one go
- Processes mail pieces up to 1/4" (6mm) thick
The Formax FD 7200 Special 3F is a speedy and efficient new member of the Formax family. The machine has a tower feeder that accepts two 500-sheet Flex-Feeders on top and one 1000-sheet Flex Feeder at the bottom. Its unique Double Document Detectors operate with special infrared and electromechanical technology that minimize the chances of errors during envelope filling process.
This Formax high volume inserter also features the multi-page automatic insertion with which the users will be spared of the hassle of collating and inserting manually. It comes with an optional High-Capacity Versatile Feeder too that enables folding and inserting for large-scale projects. The version of Formax FD 7200 inserter has the knack of reading different types of code and can apply 4 different folding options to the output. Once this machine is turned on, the users can engage in other tasks with confidence because this product is smart enough to perform efficiently on its own.