- Formax FD 7200-Special 2F featuring processing speed of 4,800 envelopes/hour
- 15" touchscreen interface allows wider view of the settings and control panel
- Features Flex-Feeders offering greater functionality than the normal feeders
- Automatic Document Measurement feature instantly measures the dimensions of the input
- Unlimited programmable jobs
- Sheet feeder wide enough to house up to 500 sheets
- Built-in C, Half, Z, double parallel and no fold orientations
- Folding capacity of up to 8 sheets of paper at a time
- Processes mail pieces up to 1/4" (6mm) thick
The Formax FD 7200-Special 2F comes with two unique 1,000-sheet Flex Feeders that enhance the overall efficiency of the machine. Up to 4,800 envelopes/hour is the expected output rate with the Formax FD 7200-Special 2F. The 15" touchscreen interface lets the users feed their desired patterns of jobs into the system and let the machine do the rest of the job. There is a top-loading envelope hopper capable of holding up to 800 envelopes or 500 flats in landscape orientation.
This Formax high volume inserter has plenty of nice features to go for like double document detection, daily mail mode and air assist insertion. This version of Formax FD 7200 inserter can easily read various types of codes like Single-Track OMR, Dual-Track OMR, 1D Barcode, and 2D Data Matrix Barcode. Its intuitive and interactive display keeps the users informed about the progress of the entire process and spares them plenty of time they can utilize in other chores.