- Formax FD 7200-Special 1F High Volume Inserter presenting modular layout
- Smoothly processes up to 4,800 envelopes in one go within an hour
- Its duty cycle giving an output of up to 200,000 envelopes per month makes this machine an efficient choice
- Automatic Document Measurement feature ensuring a hassle-free folding and inserting operation
- Presents unlimited programmable jobs for offering a variety of options to the users
- Wide sheet feeder for accommodating up to 500 sheets
- Up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes and up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats are easily accommodated in the envelope feeder
- Up to 8 sheets of paper can easily be folded with Formax FD 7200 inserter
- Provides convenience of processing mail pieces up to 1/4" (6mm) thick
The Formax FD 7200 Special 1F is a recent member of theFormax family but has gained considerable admiration from the users due to its exceptional specs. It possesses a modular design having a tower feeder that accommodates up to 1000 sheets with ease. Further it has a 15" color touchscreen interface that allows easy setup and configuration.
This super-efficient Formax high volume inserter has the ability to read various types of code including Single-Track OMR, Dual-Track OMR, 1D Barcode, and 2D Data Matrix Barcode. Users can also avail the optional feeders that allow for a variety of materials to be processed. With a processing capacity of 4,800 envelopes per hour,FD 7200-Special 1Fadds speed to the normal envelope inserting and folding jobs.