- Formax FD 402P1 single-bin paper jogger with a variable speed of up to 4,000 vibrations/minute
- Wide bin that accommodates up to 800 sheets 20#
- Electromagnetic design to ensure that operations can continue seamlessly for hours
- Capable of dealing with a variety of paper dimensions
- Clean, mess-free output with least wastage
- Easy handling of small paper stacks with center divider
- Furnished with the mechanism of throwing the scrap out of the FD 402P1bin as the process goes on
- Avoids the static electricity from building up between the papers after they come out from the laser printer
- Holds the UL & CE certifications
- Only 28 lbs. in weight
The FD 402P1 Single-Bin Paper Jogger is an amazing machine for keeping up to 11" x 17" papers neatly arranged for further usage. It vibrates the paper stacks continuously for reducing the static electricity built up between them as a result of laser printing. Users can then use these easily sliding papers for further processing through pressure sealers, folders, inserters and other different kinds of paper-handling machines.
With the speed of making up to 4,000 vibrations per minute, Formax FD 402P1 paper jogger keeps the inserted papers jogging till they are transferred to the next step of processing. There is the facility of slotted clean-outs that make the removal of debris from the bin as simple as anything. The Formax FD 402P1’s center divider and tilted racks are the supporting components for keeping the results more towards the professional end.