- Formax FD 282 double head edge tabber with the capacity of tabbing up to 25,000 pieces/hour (single tab), 15,000/hour (double tab) or 10,000/hour (triple tab)
- Handles 11” x 15” and 1/4” thick sheets with ease
- Combination of tabbing heads that ensure flexible and more accurate tabbing
- Features varied tab stocks
- Digital counter with a user-friendly LCD display
- Compatible with a large number of feeders and output devices
- Provides simultaneous tabbing on opposite sides
- Optional accessories include an output conveyor along with the tabletop and floor stands
The Formax FD 282 double head edge tabber is an advanced tabber with unique and enhanced features. It features higher flexibility for tabbing any given piece of paper simultaneously on the opposite sides. Same can easily be done on the top and side simultaneously and this feature considerably reduces the effort that traditional tabbers require. The FD 282 has multiple tabbing heads working in an integrated manner for accurately tabbing the mailpiece from all sides. The fixed head and the repositionable head both function in a smooth manner to treat the piece from different angles.
FD 282 tabbing machine has a multifunctional central control panel with a digital LCD display and two types of counters that deliver a smoother and more automated output. Users can make Formax FD 282 tabber remember up to 4 recurring jobs along with different tab specifications, media sizes and tabbing positions. It also has different tabbing capacity for different tabbing levels. The additional accessories like output conveyor and tabletop and floor stands add further convenience for the users during operations.