- FD 282HF presenting the combo of the FD 282 Tabber and the FD 282-10 Heavy Duty Friction Feeder
- Single tabs up to 25,000 pieces per hour, double tabs up to 15,000 per hour, and triple tabs up to 10,000 per hour
- Presents the friction feeder with greater flexibility offering adjustable sheet separators and repositionable feed belts
- Allows recurring jobs to be stored in its memory for future help
- Easily applies 1, 2 or 3 tabs per pass
- Processes adeptly by tabbing on opposite sides or top and side of the media simultaneously
- Employs 3/4" to 1 1/2" translucent, paper or clear tabs for achieving the results
The Formax FD 282 double head edge tabber is an amazing machine for tabbing at different levels. Its working speed is tremendously increased with FD 282-10 Heavy Duty Friction Feeder and the tab applying job gets even smoother. There are two tabbing heads i.e., a fixed head and a repositionable head that make the working faster and more flexible. It is designed to apply 1, 2 or 3 tabs per pass. The FD 282 tabber has different tabbing capacities i.e., single tabs up to 25,000 pieces per hour, double tabs up to 15,000 per hour, and triple tabs up to 10,000 per hour. Other than these features, there are certain user-oriented amenities like control panel with LCD digital display, resettable and lifetime counters, and memory allowing the storage of up to 4 programmable jobs with which users at any functional level can operate the machine without any assistance. It is a reliable option that can make the tabbing job fun and cost-effective over a long run.