- Formax Cut True 29H presenting Hardened Steel Blade for refined cuts all the time
- Cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15" high and up to 20.5" wide
- Presents adjustable hydraulic system that manages the paper clamp and blade carrier safely and precisely
- Offers a False Clamp that handles the sensitive paper stock with extra care
- Features a Touchscreen Control Panel that provides greater control over the job configurations
- Offers visibility of the cutting points with its vibrant red LED Cutting Line
- Comes with a Solid Steel Blade Carrier that strongly holds the blade in place
- Features the Fine-Tuning Knobfor professional adjustment of the back gauge position
- Possesses a Hydraulic Pressure Gauge Knobthat presents the pressure level and makes its adjustment easy
- Offers a Low-Friction Work Table for smooth handling of the large paper stacks
- Cuts flexibly with Automatic Blade Return facility
- Offers up to 100 jobs/100 steps to be programmed for future use
- Possesses a Foot Pedal Pre-Clamp that helps check the alignment of input before processing
- Features the Infrared Safety Curtain that stops the operation on any interruption
- Comes with an additional Blade change safety tool that helps change the blade from the Front of Cutter easily
- Offers a Wooden Paper Push Tool for keeping the paper stack in place
- Offers strong protection against intrusion with its Main Switch and Safety Key Lock
The Formax Cut-true 29H paper cutter is ideal for cutting through paper stacks up to 20.5” wide and up to 3.15" high. It is a breeze to operate, owing to its user-friendly touchscreen control panel, adjustable back gauge, and programmability for up to 100 jobs/100 cuts. It ensures that the process keeps up at a productive pace with its special infrared safety curtain that immediately stops the machine in case of any hindrance posed by any factor.
There are a number of features in Formax 29H Guillotine Cutter that ensure you get the most professional result without any professional assistance. The foot pedal pre-clamp helps keep the paper stack aligned for accurate cutting. Then the bright LED Cutting Line makes sure you know where the blade is about to apply the cut. Then the Fine-Tuning Knob allows for desired adjustments for professional and precise cuts. With these features assisting your operations, you can obtain a cutting accuracy of 0.1mm on paper stacks up to 80mm thick.
This Formax 20.5" hydraulic paper cutter comes with an anti-friction surface that allows a smooth handling of large paper stock. There you have a false clamp that protects the sensitive paper stock or perfect bound books from being marked. This clamp also stores conveniently inside the machine when not in use. Other handy features include a lock with key, blade lock, automatic blade return from any position, external blade depth adjustment, blade change safety tool, and a wooden paper push tool that further expedite the job. So, just give this cutter a try and experience the enhanced productivity yourself!