- Laminating speed of 43” per minute
- Auto-Sense function that senses document thickness and adjusts accordingly
- Quick machine warm-up of 30-60 seconds
- Maximum pouch thickness of 10mils
- 6-roller laminating mechanism for great results
- Reverse mode for easy handling of jams
- Auto-Shutoff feature to prevent overheating and damage to machine parts
Fellowes Venus 2 125 Laminator is a laminator built specially for heavy-duty work. With its high-efficiency laminating capabilities and compact design, it suits both large spacious offices and smaller work environments.
Fellowes Venus 2 125 is fully automatic and requires no manual settings to be made, making it easy to use and exceptionally fast: its top laminating speed is 43” per minute. The automation is enabled by the innovative Auto-Sense feature which makes automatic adjustments to the machine by sensing the document’s thickness. The maximum thickness that a laminating pouch can have is 10mils. To further lend efficiency to the process, a 6-roller system is installed that laminates properly. For convenience of users, Fellowes Venus laminator has a reverse mode that ejects the fed document if it was fed wrongly. Finally, this product has an auto-shutoff function that shuts it down if it is not used for some time, thus preventing damage and accidents through overheating.
Venus 2 125 laminator is certainly the best option in the market for those looking for quality laminating machines.