Fellowes Saturn™3i 125 Pouch Laminator
- Fellowes Saturn 3i 125 Laminatoris here as an ideal thermal laminator for office use
- Features InstaHeat Technologythat enables the machine to warm up in merely 1 minute
- Features both hot and cold lamination for 3-mil or 5-mil and self-adhesive pouches respectively
- If reorientation of the pouch is required, Release lever is there to help
- 12-1/2" entry width allows for various document sizes to be accommodated by the machine
- Machine can work for hours unheated with the Auto Shut Off feature
- Saturn 3i 125 laminator comes with a laminating starter kit
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
The Fellowes Saturn 3i 125 is the laminator for you if immaculate lamination for a variety of materials in required on a medium scale. It comes with the amazing InstaHeat Technology that reduces the warm-up time of the machine and increases its efficiency. The Fellowes Saturn 3i 125 has the laminating cycle of 1 minute, after which users can expect the most refined results. Up to 12.5 inches wide input is accommodated by this machine and the result is professional 5-mil pouches without a carrier. Users have complete control over the process with the release lever that helps them reduce the pressure between the rollers and adjust the document inside as per their requirements. It also has the standard Auto Shut off function that is a wonderful tool for conserving energy. The Fellowes Saturn laminator comes with a 2-year warranty for extra user satisfaction.
|Product Name||Fellowes Saturn™3i 125 Pouch Laminator|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||4.13 x 20.94 x 5.75|
|Heated Roller System||1 Hot/ 1 Cold|
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)||5|
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)||12|
|Throat Capacity (Inches)||12.5|
|Laminator Type||Pouch Laminator|
|Number of Rollers||2|
|User Type||Small Office|
|Heat-up Time (mins)||1|
Q: Is this machine capable reverse function?
A: Unfortunately, Fellowes Saturn 3i cannot perform the reverse function.
Q: What to do if the pouch is lost in the machine?
A: The solution to a jammed pouch is to operate the release lever and pull out item by hand.
Q: How to get rid of bubbles and waves in the lamination?
A: Change the temperature settings, check if the pouch thickness is correctly selected.
Q: Can this machine Laminate sheets of 11 x 17?
A: Yes, Formax FD 150 can laminate up to 12.5" wide.