Fellowes Callisto™ 125 Pouch Laminator
- Fellowes Callisto 125 Laminator with exceptional functionality for flawless lamination without any professional help
- Feature the unique HotSwap Technology that makes swapping between pouch and document thicknesses instant and easy
- Has the facility of hot lamination as well for 3 or 5-mil pouches along with the cold pouches
- In case of any abnormality in the process, reverse mode brings the pouch back to the original position
- Smart HeatGuard Technology™ ensures that the heat is applied only to the area where it is required while keeping the rest of the machine cool
- Warms up in 1 minute with Insta Heat technology
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns on the standby mode when this Fellowes Callisto laminator is inactive
- Is accompanied by a complete laminating starter kit
- Backed by a solid 2-year warranty
The Fellowes Callisto 125 Laminator is a smart machine for small-scale lamination in offices, schools and other such settings. It has plenty of user-friendly features that ensure the best laminating results without any extra exposure to the heat inside. Its sleek design makes it adaptable to any kind of environment. Give it 1 minute to warm-up, then users can use it as per their convenience, expecting great results from it. Even if the cycle has started but the things don’t seem right, users can correct the setting of the input after pushing the reverse button. The Callisto 125 laminator has a 2-year warranty and its longevity is enhanced further due to the Auto Shut Off feature that conserves energy in a great way.
|Product Name||Fellowes Callisto™ 125 Pouch Laminator|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||4.25 x 22.50 x 6.25|
|Heated Roller System||1 Hot/ 1 Cold|
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)||5|
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)||19|
|Throat Capacity (Inches)||12.5|
|Laminator Type||Pouch Laminator|
|Number of Rollers||2|
|User Type||Small Office|
|Heat-up Time (mins)||5|
Q: What to do if the pouch is lost in the machine?
A: The solution to the jammed pouch is to operate the release lever and pull out item by hand.
Q: How to get rid of bubbles and waves in the lamination?
A: Change the temperature settings, check if the pouch thickness is correctly selected.
Q: Is carrier required for the Callisto 125 pouch laminator?
A: Carrier is not required for Callisto 125 pouch Laminator.
Q. For how long am I entitled to warranty?
A: The product comes with 2 -year warranty.