- Dahle 558 S rolling trimmer that trims up to 12 sheets in one go
- Can provide cut Length of up to 51-1/8"
- Dimensions are 45 1/2"" x 14"" and total weight is 19 pounds
- Features ground steel blade that is self-sharpening and applies bidirectional cuts
- Protective covering for the blade for enhanced safety
- Features automatic clamp for grasping the paper and preventing extra movements
- Comes with robust metal base with pre-printed guides
- Imprinted protractor for precise cuts in defined angles
- Accompanied by a 33-1/2" tall metal stand having paper catch
Dahle professional large format rolling trimmer is a proud presentation of Dahle for achieving precise trimming job at larger scale. Its strength and uniqueness lies in the ground self-sharpening blade that trims off the paper from both the sides. Whether the users want to shape the paper or want some photographs to be trimmed, Dahle 558 S is the solution to all these problems. With this product, the users will get a strong metal stand with paper catch that serves as a convenient platform where the 558 setup can be installed.
The 558 S rolling trimmer has blade covered in plastic housing that marks the level of safety this machine ensures. As the blade is self-sharpening, it does not require replacement or maintenance for a long time, making it all the more durable. Moreover, the rotary action of 558 S’s blade completes the job in lesser time by applying bidirectional cuts.