- Dahle premium mat board rolling trimmer 446 S is known to trim paper as well as mat board with excellent precision
- Has a self-sharpening blade which cuts in either direction
- Rapidly trims up to 22 sheets of paper in one go with consistency of output
- Automatic paper clamp that prevents paper movements and unexpected shifts or tears
- Straight and firm metal base for serving as a great platform for the work to be done
- Solid aluminum guide rod for adept input guidance and professional trims
- Package contains a sleek stand for providing a decent working space
- Safe operation due to the plastic housing protecting the blade inside
This Dahle 446 S rolling trimmer is a professional trimming machine for heavy-duty trimming jobs to be completed with the blink of an eye. It is capable of providing a neat and solid 36.12" cutting length that is the most appropriate for the corporate use. It can deal equally well with paper sheet and mat board. Dahle 446 S has kept up the tradition of having a self-sharpening blade that is safely placed inside the housing and provides high quality, professional bidirectional trims.
The 446 S rolling trimmer also presents a square guide rod that is a nice feature for holding and guiding the paper in the right direction while it is being trimmed. This super-efficient trimmer is capable of trimming up to 22 sheets at a time where the imperial and metric markings ensure that each cut is well-measured and precise.