- Akiles WireMac-2:1 Wire Punch & Binding Equipment, a heavy-duty Wire Punch and Binding Machine capable of punching 20 sheets of 20 lbs. paper in one go
- Works with 2:1 Pitch Unit
- Akiles WireMac Punch & Binding Equipment can bind up to 280 sheets with resulting thickness lying between3/16in and 1-1/4in
- Delivers a 14" width as a result of the punching process
- Independent die disengagement to accommodate all paper sizes for punching without the risk of partial side-end perforation.
- Closer Selector and Master Selector for convenient selection of the punching and binding settings
- Wire Diameter Scale that helps choose the wire thickness that’s most appropriate
- Side Margin Control enabled for centralized punching results
- Punching Margin Control enabled for placing all the punch holes in an aligned manner
- Metal framework for greater setup stability and durability
- 1 Year warranty
Akiles WireMac-2:1 Wire Punch & Binding Equipment is a new definition of convenience and reliability. It has been designed to ensure that the users can punch and bind their work on their own without having to waste money and time by visiting the print shops for the same purpose. The 2:1 pitch WireMac is capable of binding from 126 to 280 sheets and punching up to 20 sheets without any interruptions. It is equipped with such controls and features that make it a deal worth trying. Moreover this Punch & Binding Equipment is completely warranted so users can opt for it without any doubt.
Q. Can I punch chipboard covers with Akiles WireMac-2:1?
A. Yes, Akiles WireMac-2:1 can be used for punching chipboard covers but make sure that you only take chipboard up to 35pt at a time for punching.
Q. What binding capacity does Akiles WireMac-2:1 offer?
A. Akiles WireMac-2:1 can bind books measuring from 3/16" to 1-1/4" with ease.
Q. Can I get the smaller journal-type books done with Akiles WireMac-2:1?
A. Yes certainly. Akiles WireMac-2:1 features disengageable pins that make processing of smaller and odd-sized documents a breeze.
Q. Is it possible to unbind the closed wire for altering the pages in the booklet?
A. Yes, you can open a closed wire with a wire opener that can be obtained separately.
Q. Can smaller 2:1 wire be obtained?
A. Yes, 2:1 pitch wire is readily available in sizes as small as 1/4 inch.