- Akiles iCoil-41 manual punch and electronic inserter with dual functionality
- Features coil inserter & crimpers that enhance binding efficiency
- Concealed design allows easy storage of the machine anywhere you want
- Built-in coil measuring guides determine coil size to be used precisely
- Vertical punching facility for error-free punching
- Anti-dust cover protects the inner components from the outer influences
- Hardened punch die system for durable operations for years
- Ergonomic handle ensures effortless punching experience
- Waste drawer keeps the paper chips and trimmings out of sight
- Side margin control feature keeps all the punch holes aligned
The Akiles iCoil-41 is a compact manual coil punch and electric inserter machine. It has a punching capacity of up to 15 sheets at a time. Its coil measuring guides and electric coil inserter make it a very handy tool. This Akiles electric coil inserter also features specs like vertical punching, anti-dust cover, side margin control, coil crimper, and hardened punch die system.
Each of these specs adds a unique value to the machine and increases its usefulness. The hardened punch die system of iCoil-41 makes the machine work for years without need for any heavy maintenance. The Akiles iCoil-41 Manual Punch and Electronic Inserter has a sleek and compact design that allows it to be installed at any place. It blends in well with any sort of office or home décor. The iCoil-41 electric coil inserter also has a waste drawer that will help users keep their workstations neat and organized.
Q. What size of input can Akiles iCoil-41 process?
A. Akiles iCoil-41 can process letter-sized documents because it doesn’t have open punching throat and disengageable dies to accommodate larger input sizes.
Q. Which coils can I use with this machine?
A. Akiles iCoil-41 is compatible with 4:1 pitch coils that are available in multiple colors.
Q. What kind of holes are obtained after punching with Akiles iCoil-41?
A. After punching with Akiles iCoil-41, there will be perfectly round holes furnished on the document.
Q. How is the inserter operated?
A. Akiles iCoil-41 features an electric inserter that is operated through a foot pedal.
Q. Will this machine be a hassle to store?
A. Not at all. Akiles iCoil-41 has a small footprint and is lightweight. Hence, you can carry it anywhere to store it as you like.