Akiles Finish@Coil M Electric Coil Inserter
- Akiles Finish@Coil for faster and more reliable coil insertion than ever before
- Features a See-Through Coil Crimpers Compartment for storing crimping pliers when not in use
- Presents Spiral Coil Diameter Scale for accurately determining the coil diameter size to be used
- Allows Foot Pedal Operations that put roller under your control while keeping your hands free
- Possesses a Pitch identifier that ensures a perfect match between coil pitch and the punched document
- Comes with an Adjustable Roller mechanism making insertion of larger diameter coils swift and smooth
- Introduces the U-shaped Alignment Channel that helps adapt the spine of larger diameter documents to the shape of coil
- Facilitates with the Coil Crimpers that come with the main unit
- Has capability of Manual Crimping and Electric inserting
The Akiles Finish@Coil M Electric Coil Inserter presents the advanced and more sophisticated version of the Akiles Roll-@Coil. It boasts its larger rollers, a powerful motor and a larger footprint for hassle-free coil insertion process. This Akiles coil inserter is equipped with a number of features that are meant to ensure a solid fit between the coil type and size chosen and the type of punched document. The Akiles Finish-@-Coil is equipped with full-size rollers for swift and super-easy coil inserting. Other features like See-Through Coil Crimpers Compartment, Additional Coil Crimpers, Spiral Coil Diameter Scale, Adjustable Roller mechanism, U-shaped Alignment Channel etc. are all lined up to make coil inserting adroitly done. This coil inserter is fully capable of performing Manual Crimping and Electric inserting with one unit.
|Akiles Finish@Coil M Electric Coil Inserter
|5.75 x 10.5 x 14.5
|Built-In Pitch Identifier, Built-In Coil Diameter Selector, Built-In Coil Diameter Scale, Adjustable Crimper Head Mechanism
|Max. Binding Length (Inches)
|Max. Binding Capacity (Sheets)
|401 - 500
|Max. Binding Thickness (Inches)
|1/8 - 1-7/8
|1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Q1) Can plastic combs and other wire spines be used with the Akiles Finish @ Coil M?
A. Unfortunately they can’t be used with the Akiles Finish@Coil-E1. But this job can be efficiently done with the Akiles DUOMAC-C21, DUOMAC-C31, DUOMAC-C41 and DUOMAC-C51 available on https://www.paper-machines.com/ .
Q2) Does the machine come with a warranty?
A. Yes! With a one year warranty from the manufacturer’s side in case of any mishap while it’s functioning.
Q3) Can aluminum coils be used for binding by the Akiles Finish @ Coil M?
A. The Akiles Finish @ Coil M Electric Coil Inserter with crimpers cannot accommodate aluminum coils as they have the capability of damaging the crimpers hence reducing the overall productivity.
Q4) Does your website sell economical and competent Akiles punching machines?
A. Yes! Akiles consists of a wide variety of punching machines that are available on our website https://www.paper-machines.com/. Also you can always contact us 24/7 whenever you need any information regarding any machinery being provided here.