Akiles DuoMac C41 Plastic Comb and 4:1 Coil Binding Equipment
- Akiles DuoMac C41 with two independent punching die sets for punching and binding different pitches
- Presents ergonomic punch handles for comfortable punching experience
- Features Punch Throat & Ruler for accurate punching every time
- Has depth margin control that provides the most suitable margin for professional punching
- Easily handles longer documents with its Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide
- Features Master Selector that helps determine smartly what’s best for the input under process
- Equipped with Wire Closer Control for neat and secure closures
- Possesses diameter scale that picks the best match between comb/wire sizes and the document sizes
- Facilitates the users while inserting wire into sheets with its supportive wire holder
- Helps keep the work space clean with its waste drawer for storing the paper chips
- Presents a heavy-duty design based on CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology
- Possesses a perfectly adaptable design that blends into any setting
- Accompanied by coil crimperswith any coil combination
- Accompanied by comb spreaderwith any comb combination
- Capable of punchingup to 20 sheets of 20 lbs. paper (letter size)
- Possesses 100% disengagement dies
- Backed by1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Akiles DuoMac C41 plastic comb and coil binding equipment is here to facilitate the users with its two-in-one capacity i.e. Plastic Combs and 4:1 Pitch Spiral Coil binding preceded by professional punching. Along with the standard side margin control and die disengagement pins, this Akiles DuoMac Binding Machine is equipped with a wide array of features that are hard to find in any other punching and binding machine. The DuoMac C41 is also backed by 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
|Product Name||Akiles DuoMac C41 Plastic Comb and 4:1 Coil Binding Equipment|
|Punch Length (inches)||13|
|Punch Pitch||4:1, 9/16|
|Paper Punch Volume (lbs.)||20|
|Binding Type||Comb Binding, Coil Binding|
|Binding Capacity (Diameter")||Comb (1/4 - 2) , Coil (1/8 - 1-7/8)|
|Binding Capacity (Sheets)||Comb (30 - 425), Coil (25 - 450)|
|Number of pitches||2|
|Punch Hole Size (mm)||(5/16 x 1/8) , (4)|
|Included Accessories||Coil Crimper|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Disengageable Pins||Comb (54) , Coil (5)|
|Punch Hole Shape||Rectangular, Round|
|Number of Holes||Comb (24) , Coil (53)|
|Punching Capacity (Sheets)||20|
Q1) The overall look of the machine is complicated, so is it difficult to operate?
A. The DuoMac C41 is a great machine and yes you may get a complicated expression when you will have a first look at it but it can be observed that it is labelled nicely. And this will make operations quite simple for the user. Also with the operation manual available, step by step guide can be used for proper functioning of the machine.
Q2) Does the DuoMac C41 contain a spiral coil inserter?
A. Unfortunately it does not include a spiral coil inserter. But there is variety of coil inserters available on paper-machines.com at economical prices. There is the Akiles Roll@Coil and different types of heavy duty electric and manual coil inserters.
Q3) what is the coil crimping pliers used for in the DuoMac C41?
A. The crimping pliers are used for bending the coils so that they do not spin out of the documents. As the holes are big so that is why crimping is suggested.