- Akiles DuoMac-C41 ECI electric coil binding equipment with special die disengagement pins for versatile punching
- Makes the punched document highly tear-resistant with the Punching Margin Control
- Easily punches long documents with Open Punching Throat and Continuous Punching Guide
- Features Side Margin Control for better alignment of the punched holes along the document’s length
- Features 4:1 Pitch Coil Pattern capable of punching up to 43 holes (.250 Pitch)
- Possesses foot pedal-operated Electric Coil Inserter that keeps the users at ease
- Accompanied by additional coil selector & coil crimpers
The Akiles DuoMac-C41 ECI electric coil binding equipment is the tool you need to consider this season for the most adept coil binding. Its simple layout and the most sophisticated features are what make it exceptional. The Akiles DuoMac-C41 ECI features die disengagement pins which make this machine versatile and capable of punching differently sized holes. In one go, this Akiles electric coil binding machine can punch up to 17 sheets of 20 lbs. paper with a special 4:1 coil punch die. Some of the most coveted features of DuoMac-C41 ECI include foot-switch, built-in electric coil inserter, coil crimpers, a continuous punching guide, a coil selector, open punching throat and side margin control. This amazing machine also features 4:1 Pitch Coil Pattern capable of punching up to 43 holes (.250 Pitch).