Akiles DuoMac 521 5:1 Coil & 2:1 Wire Binding Equipment
- Akiles DuoMac 521 with single punching capacity ofup to 20 sheets (20lbs paper/ letter size) in one go
- Easily punches 14" long documents (13" for coil)
- Equipped with two independent punching die sets that widen the working scope of this machine
- Possesses user-friendly punch handles that keep the process under users’ control
- Determines appropriate space for punching with its Depth Margin Control
- Equipped with Open Punching Throat with a Continuous Punching Guide for hassle-free handling of longer documents
- Features a wire closer control with an adjusting scale to enable smooth and accurate closures
- Allows quick setting with the Master Selector
- Measuring the input thickness is no more a stress, thanks to the Diameter Scale
- Prevents movement of wire with the wire holder
- Possesses Waste Drawer and Vertical Wire Closer for additional convenience
- Punches documents of any size with perfect alignment enabled by the Side Margin Control
- Features intelligent design powered by the CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology
- Presents ease of movement due to itssmart structure
- Offers security with its1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Akiles DuoMac 521 coil binding equipment comes jam-packed with features that make binding and punching the most hassle-free experience ever. It enables the users to perform these important operations in two different capacities i.e., 5:1 pitch spiral coil and 2:1 pitch twin loop wire. This dynamic Akiles DuoMac Binding Machine has its efficiency personified with the CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology. It helps to reengineer all the menial office tasks like punching, wire inserting, binding, booklet-making etc. into a super-efficient process that delivers professional booklets in no time. Bring the DuoMac 521 home and experience the extraordinary performance and efficiency
|Product Name||Akiles DuoMac 521 5:1 Coil & 2:1 Wire Binding Equipment|
|Punch Length (inches)||14|
|Punch Pitch||2:1, 5:1|
|Paper Punch Volume (lbs.)||20|
|Binding Type||Wire Binding, Coil Binding|
|Binding Capacity (Diameter")||Coil (1/8 - 1-7/8) , Wire (3/16 - 1-1/4)|
|Binding Capacity (Sheets)||Coil (25 - 450) , Wire (20 - 280)|
|Number of pitches||2|
|Punch Hole Size (mm)||(4 x 5) , (4 x 5.5)|
|Included Accessories||Coil Crimper|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Disengageable Pins||Coil (5) , Wire (54)|
|Punch Hole Shape||Oval, Rectangular|
|Number of Holes||Coil (53) , Wire (27)|
|Punching Capacity (Sheets)||20|
Q1) The overall look of the machine is complicated, so is it difficult to operate?
A. The DuoMac 521 is a great machine and yes you may get a complicated expression when you will have a first look at it but it can be observed that it is labelled nicely. And this will make operations quite simple for the user. Also with the operation manual available, step by step guide can be used for proper functioning of the machine.
Q2) Does the DuoMac 521 contain a spiral coil inserter?
A. Unfortunately it does not include a spiral coil inserter. But there is variety of coil inserters available on paper-machines.com at economical prices. There is the Akiles Roll@Coil and different types of heavy duty electric and manual coil inserters.
Q3) what is the coil crimping pliers used for in the DuoMac 521?
A. The crimping pliers are used for bending the coils so that they do not spin out of the documents. As the holes are big so that is why crimping is suggested.