- Fast laminating speed of 31" per minute
- 12" throat for wide sheets
- Compatible with 3, 5 and 7mils pouches
- Easy to use control panel for easy set-up for each pouch size
- Cold settings for heat-sensitive pouches
- 1 minute warm-up with both visual and audible alerts for indicating its completion
- Jam Alert feature to notify users about paper jams
- Intelligent™ Power off feature turns the machine off if not used for minutes
GBC Fusion 3000L Laminator is a pick right out of the cream of the laminator market. Its extraordinary capabilities and compact design are unique features from which users can avail a lot of benefit.
GBC 12" laminator has a 12" wide throat designed to accommodate bigger official documents such as Letter sized sheets. Augmenting this facility is the 31" per minute laminating speed that allows very quick lamination of even the over-sized documents. Since customers usually have several different lamination applications such as simple paper, card and photo paper, GBC Fusion 5000L is compatible with 3, 5 and 7mils laminating pouches. Furthermore, a cold setting mode is also included that laminates heat-sensitive pouches at lower temperatures, thus not overheating and deforming them in the process.
Fusion 3000L laminator packs various user-friendly features into its design. To allow users to quickly set it up for different pouch thicknesses, a touch button interface is incorporated. A Jam Alert facility notifies the operator of paper jams through a beep so they start the reverse motion. The Intelligent™ Power off function switches the machine off if it lays idle for 30 minutes. This saves energy and prevents damage to the machine parts through overheating. Finally, laminators have been built to save as much time of customers as possible, so the warm-up time is only 1 minute and when it is complete, a light signal plus an audible signal are given to let the operator know.