- Spinnit FMMH 3.1 paper drill presents a great solution for drilling through 21/2" of input
- Offers a flexible hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation that makes the job convenient
- Offers a robust adjustable back-gauge that supports the input well
- Comes with a three-spindle drilling mechanism that triples its functionality
- Features adjustable drilling head that facilitates the processing
- Offers variable hydraulic lift speed that conforms to the users’ operating requirements
- Comes with a crate having MS-1 drill sharpener, sharpening stone, Spine-Eze drill bit lubricant, Chip clearer, and a set of 5/16" drill bits.
The Spinnit FMMH 3.1 Auto Hydraulic 3-Spindle Paper Drill is a fantastic way of drilling through your documents without any hassle and wastage of time. It possesses a three-spindle drilling mechanism that drills up to three holes through the paper at once, which is the main reason behind its higher productivity and suitability for commercial drilling purposes. It comes with a hydraulic lift that can be activated with a foot pedal, making machine operations all the more easy. Its drilling capacity allows it to drill through a maximum of 21/2" paper stack while employing the drill bits from the wide variety available. This Spinnit paper drill is meant to reduce your drilling time to one-third literally! There is no doubt about the fact that the Spinnit FMMH 3.1 is the trending drilling sensation in the market that is meant to make drilling fun yet cost-effective for all big and small firms.