- Martin Yale SP200 Score and Perforating Machine is an ideal choice for quick and easy scoring and perforation of 3.5” to 12” wide sheets
- Ideal for scoring and perforating tent style business cards, tickets, greeting cards and sign-up sheets at smaller scale
- Accommodates score and perforate sheets from 24lb. bond to 100lb. cover
- Regulating paper guide present for safe and organized completion of the process
- Equipped with two 14-tooth perforating wheels and two scoring wheels
Martin Yale SP200 Score and Perforating Machine is a handy tool for smaller retail businesses, classrooms, offices and print shops. It easily handles the tent style business cards, tickets and sign-up sheets for getting them neatly scored and perforated. It features a wider arena for the process as the users can score and perforate sheets that are 3.5” to 12” wide.
The Martin Yale SP200 delivers the best output on all types of sheet but the glossy and thicker sheets are exceptions. This sheet types should be avoided to let the SP200 score and perforating machine perform its functions smoothly. Once the sheet has been through Martin Yale SP200 score and perforating machine, it can easily be folded for turning into coupons, tickets or tent style business cards in particular. It is a machine that won’t require a special environment for its operations. A simple table will serve the purpose for this exceptional paper machine.