- Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perforating Machine with individual wheels for perforation and scoring functions
- Tent style business cards, coupons, greeting cards and tickets can easily be handled
- Equipped with Adjustable paper guide that lets the sheet safely in and the output out into their appropriate sections without unwanted movements of the inserted material
- Capacity of handling 3.5” to 12” wide sheets
- Adjustable score and perforation hubs are supported, making installation a breeze
- One scoring wheel and one 14-tooth perforating wheel
Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perforating Machine is a value-added, simple-to-use scoring and perforating tool that lets the users accomplish low volume business card production and perforating function at any place desired. It deals with the sheets of 3 ½” to 12” width to turn them into perfectly foldable and perforated cards that can be used for a variety of purposes.
The two wheels present in SP100 score and perforating machine, one perforating and one scoring, are both adjustable and the knobs provided on the side can let the users enjoy their individual functions in the patterns of their choice. Sheets of weights and widths between 24 lbs. and 100lbs are recommended to be treated with this machine. The Martin Yale SP100 is a decently compact product that does not require permanent installations. It can be obtained while staying within the budget but our customers won’t have to make any compromise with the quality of the output.