- Martin Yale W36 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer introduces an environment-friendly means for trimming jobs
- Possesses a through-hardened steel blade for precise cuts every time
- Up to 20 sheets can be trimmed with professional precision and speed
- 3/4" thick wood base with non-skid rubber feet for stable installation on any surface
- 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers for users’ convenience
- Patented automatic blade latch and Finger guard for safe operation of the machine
- Torsion spring and soft-grip handle for keeping blade movements under control
- Automatic paper clamp for precision cutting
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty on blades, one year on all other components
The Martin Yale W36 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer is here to enhance the trimming experience to a professional level. All the standard Martin Yale specifications are available in Martin Yale W36 with the versatility of trimming paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue, textiles and a variety of materials with same accuracy.
Keeping up the Martin Yale’s green philosophy, all the design features of Martin Yale W36 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer have been put in place with the aim of keeping the operations environment-friendly and customer-centred. As an exceptional addition, W36 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer features an automatic paper clamp for holding the paper firmly in place to avoid any tearing or deformation of the input. Moreover, the manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty guarantees the users of smooth, uninterrupted operations.
Q. Can I cut bigger bundles of paper with this trimmer in one go?
A. This trimmer can trim through a maximum of 20 sheets of paper at a time. Any further increase in the thickness of stack can damage the machine.
Q. My previous trimmer was hard to operate; especially its handle was a pain. Does it have something of the same sort?
A. Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W36 Wood Paper Trimmer is user-friendly and requires no extra hassles of setup and maintenance. Its ergonomic soft-grip handle makes operations so comfortable that you won’t have any issues while operating it yourself.
Q. Does its warranty include the blades?
A. Yes, it covers the blades as well.