- Martin Yale W30 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer is a heavy-duty 3/4" thick wood base
- Cutting capacity of up to 20 sheets in one go
- Deals with materials like paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles
- Permanent 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers for accurate alignment of the input
- Patented automatic blade latch avoids unnecessary movements of the input
- Finger guard provides protection against injury
- Torsion spring keeps the blade fixed in a position
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable operations
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty on blades, one year on all other components
- Non-skid rubber feet for firm anchorage of the Martin Yale W30
The Martin Yale W30 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer has a strong heavy-duty 3/4" thick wood base for perfect grip and balance. The exceptionally sharp steel blade has the sharpness and weight to cut up to 20 sheets at once. The Martin Yale W30 can accurately cut paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles. With the preinstalled permanent 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers, chances of error while trimming are greatly reduced.
Built with the comfort of the user in mind, the W30 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer comes with ergonomic soft-grip handle for firm grip and use. The Martin Yale W30 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer holds Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty to assure the users of great output for a long time.
Q. What are the recommendations for unit’s installation?
A. This product possesses non-skid feet that make it stable enough to hold on to any surface. But it is recommended to keep on a flat, stable surface for optimum performance.
Q. What should I expect in a complete Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W30" Wood Paper Trimmer package?
A. In a complete Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W30" Wood Paper setup, you should have the following components:
- Hand Grip/Blade Arm/Blade Latch Assembly
- Wood Base with Molded End Caps
- Alignment Ruler
- Finger Guard
- Paper Guide Ruler
Q. How does the Torsion Spring work?
A. Torsion spring provides flexibility to the blade movements. It counterbalances blade arm and ensures that it doesn’t move unnecessarily.
Q. How can I keep the input under control?
A. You can prevent the input from moving with the patented automatic blade latch that keeps the input well in place.