- Martin Yale W24 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer for heavy-duty trimming jobs
- 3/4" thick wood base and non-skid rubber feet for strong support to the entire setup
- Through-hardened steel blade for neat and accurate cuts
- Possesses a trimming capacity of up to 20 sheets at a time
- Effectively trims paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles
- Built-in 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers for measured cuts
- Patented automatic blade latch keeps blade movements under control
- Torsion spring available for flexible blade movements within the limits defined
- Effortless handling of the machine with ergonomically designed soft-grip handle
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
The Martin Yale W24 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer is designed for heavy-duty trimming jobs in all sort of settings. It has such design and dimensions that keep the machine manageable and adaptable to wherever it is installed. With the ability to trim paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles, the Martin Yale W24 is versatile in its own way.
The W24 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer possesses features like ergonomic soft-grip handle, torsion spring, automatic blade latch, non-skid rubber feet and wood base, all that makes this machine a valuable asset for any organization and even for personal use. The Martin Yale W24 GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer is a warranted product that gives the users an extra sense of security against unexpected damages.