- Paitec MX9000 desktop pressure sealer presenting medium- to high-volume productivity in self-mailer preparations
- Comes with an Infeed Table that can accommodate up to 700 Pressure Sealed Forms
- Offers Four-Roller Sealing mechanism that ensures accurate sealing
- Offers variable processing speed from 6,000 to 9,000 pieces per hour
- Prevents jams and double feeding with its Reverse Friction Feed Roller Technology
- Accepts large input of up to 1,400 forms through its roomy hopper
- Fits into any space and décor with its compact desktop design
- Possesses manual sealing slot for pre-folded pieces
- Presents Air Assist Separator Blower for keeping the input free from the static charge
- Applies double parallel, C, V, Z, EZ, and EC fold types
- Comes equipped with an expedient control panel that offers Auto Start, Batch Counter, and many other quick and useful settings
- Serves as a stand-alone unit or a product linked to laser printers
- Comes with options like Speed Control Conveyor or Auto Sequential Vertical Stacker, both with 650-sheet capacity and a steel cabinet
The Paitec MX9000 high-volume pressure sealer and folder is meant to serve the medium- to high-level needs of businesses, which require fast pressure sealing and folding while staying organized. This machine is not only adept functionally, but is also visibly professional and compact that can adapt to any décor and occupies least space. Users can expect this unit to deliver at a phenomenal speed that can be varied from 6,000 to 9,000 pieces per hour. It provides unmatchable seal results with its 4-roller sealing system. For reducing the hassle of manual paper management further, MX9000 comes with an Air Assist Separator Blower that never lets any two sheets stick together.
It also features a manual sealing slot that caters to the pre-folded items. The biggest convenience comes in the form of Reverse Friction Feed Roller Technology. In case any jam or double feeding occurs, it is instantly detected by advanced sensors, and further process is stopped and reversed to ensure everything is back to normal. Its infeed tray accommodates from 800 to 1,400 forms that are auto-lifted to the next spot for further processing. Hence, the Paitec MX9000 gives many reasons to trust this product. Trying is believing!